Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There Banning Excess Salt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

There Banning Excess Salt Empty
PostSubject: There Banning Excess Salt   There Banning Excess Salt Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:55 pm

I Saw on The Colbert report that is a bill going around to ban salt intake to around 3,000 milligrams a day

Sounded Notable
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: There Banning Excess Salt   There Banning Excess Salt Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Just looked it up. I do agree with this. I mean, I love salt, but I know too much of a good thing is a bad thing. Especially when it causes heart problems and shit like that. And 3000 mg is not that bad, I don't think.
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: There Banning Excess Salt   There Banning Excess Salt Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:02 pm

Yeah it does seem like this is one of those things that need to be done for Universal Health care, or something anthoer, so i'm for this
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: There Banning Excess Salt   There Banning Excess Salt Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:36 pm

3000 mg? I probly put more than that on my fries XD I'm not dead yet, so I see no point in it. I mean, how the hell are they gonna enforce that?
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: There Banning Excess Salt   There Banning Excess Salt Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Miho wrote:
3000 mg? I probly put more than that on my fries XD I'm not dead yet, so I see no point in it. I mean, how the hell are they gonna enforce that?

I Know, i Don't think there gonna monitor everything but put standards on how much salt they put in something

for example, one Dish at the Red Lopstar had abot 9,136mg of Salt.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: There Banning Excess Salt   There Banning Excess Salt Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:53 pm

According to what I read, that seems about right. Foods are gonna start lowering sodium or something.
And also...
Over 9000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There Banning Excess Salt   There Banning Excess Salt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There Banning Excess Salt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Random Crap :: Discussion and Debate :: Society and the Terrible Stuff in It-
Jump to: