Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mazzporeon
Achiever
mazzporeon

Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass Empty
PostSubject: Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass   Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:38 am

regular rules and such.

PLOT;;
5 days ago, a raccoon was hit by a car and now lies in the baking hot sun. This rich land was colonized by maggots, who feed off the raccoon
carcass and enjoy the corpse's rich land of resources. But now, trouble is coming to the carcass. Maggots are complaining about too many ants
feeding off of it and not giving it their fair share. More maggots are immigrating from unknown sources...will the maggots unify, or will the corpse's carefully constructed government crumble?

My Character;;
Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass White_maggot
Name;; Milly The Maggot
Age;; 5 days old
Personality;; She's real kawaii all the time, although she can be a bit tsundere if she likes someone. she is a ton of fun to be around and is always the life of the party. She loves to give advice. she thinks gossiping is fun and likes to paint her toes shades of hot pink! however, she had a traumatic past because her boyfriend, magnus the maggot, broke up with her and he was her everything.

I WILL pOST intro WHEN i get my first joiner. [[dev dis is u]]
Back to top Go down
Dev
ZOMG PLATYPUS
Dev

PostSubject: Re: Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass   Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:52 am

My character! DON'T STEAL!

Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass Bluebottle-maggot_1689991i
name: Marco
personality: Marco is what you'd call a ladies' maggot. His charisma and dashing good looks plus his hot bod have made him an object of interest among many a fine larva. While he pretends to enjoy the attention, deep inside him lies an inner doubt. Who will be able to free his heart from its cold prison and teach him how to love again??
Back to top Go down
http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/thosestairs.swf
mazzporeon
Achiever
mazzporeon

PostSubject: Re: Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass   Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:55 am

The sun was shining in the carcass, and Milly was wearing a big bright smile upon her maggoty face as she spotted a TOTAL BABE maggot. She blushed and smoothed the stubbly black hairs all over her white body. What'd I give for a man like him.... She thought. She inched herself towards Macro and said "UH, you're in my way...."
Back to top Go down
Dev
ZOMG PLATYPUS
Dev

PostSubject: Re: Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass   Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:41 am

The studly male recoiled a bit from the touch of another larva against him. "Oh?" he replied to the female, "I'm sorry, I'll move out of your way..." he moved his backside away from her path, while also carefully manipulating it in such a way as to emphasize his hot abdomen. Nice and nonchalant. The ladies couldn't get enough of that.
Back to top Go down
mazzporeon
Achiever
mazzporeon

PostSubject: Re: Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass   Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:46 am

Milly blushed. "Dat abdomen..." She whispered under her breath. She couldn't help it. She was so turned on and needed a night of lovin'. "Um...wanna go get a cup of rancid stool?" She said shyly. There was a good rancid stool place right up the carcass with a romantic atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Dev
ZOMG PLATYPUS
Dev

PostSubject: Re: Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass   Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:58 am

"Sure. I can fit it into my schedule."

Marco didn't actually have a full schedule, this was only a lie he told to himself often when making a date to ease the pain of knowing that no one actually loved him. This girl would probably leave him like all the rest, and then it'd be another night of meaningless loving with various random maggot tartlets. when would he ever find the one who truly saw him for himself...
Back to top Go down
naegi
Achiever
naegi

PostSubject: Re: Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass   Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:21 am

I LAUGHED SO HAR D I PEED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass   Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maggots on a Raccoon Carcass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Random Crap :: It's fun! :: Roleplay-
Jump to: