Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a horror story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
naegi
Achiever
naegi

a horror story Empty
PostSubject: a horror story   a horror story Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:40 pm

ok so one day scarlett was driving to texas so that she could then go to iowa to see moss because moss is the most important and of course who is in texas but devery hunt wwell foxx too but this isn't about foxx this is primarily about scarlett and dev but moss is still important because moss is the most important
so of course scarlett runs into dev as she is going through texas and frickin omg they hate each other they exchange some insults and cock jokes get it because dev's a cock tamer nanyway they did hot hate make outs but then they was kidnapped by the texas chainsaw massacre guy and frickin he sawed dev's face off and wore it for his mask um scarlett tried to get away but the dude was right on her butt bUT THEN moss appeared and saved the day because nobody messes with anything that is moss she whooped the dude's butt wow into the afterlife and then dave foley appeared as sir hecubus but moss was like "dude i have no time for little punks like you omg" and pushed him back into hell and then they mourned the loss of dev and cried a lot but then they met with mazz in chicago and omg had a lot of fun???????????????????????????????????????????? poor dev rip dev
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

a horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: a horror story   a horror story Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:43 pm

That story was horrible. My cousin died, people made out without me, and I didn't get a chance to show off my awesome MAGGICAL POWWERRRS. (i['m a m,age of light according to that Homestuck god tier quiz). But, at least you killed the bad guy.
Back to top Go down

a horror story
Page 1 of 1