Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Warewolf Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

The Warewolf Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Warewolf Thread   The Warewolf Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:15 pm

Anyone interested in playing Werewolf? It's also known as Mafia. I'll be the moderator, this is how the game works, pretty simple.

Werewolf consists of two sides: the Werewolves, and the Village. the Werewolves' goal is to kill the Villagers, while the Village's goal is to kill the Werewolves.

At the beginning of the game, the Moderator will secretly send everyone their role in private message. the Werewolves will know each other, while everyone else will only know their own role.

The game has two phases. Usually the first is Day. During Day, the Village must choose someone to Lynch; they are trying to eliminate the Werewolves, but the Werewolves can lead them astray by casting suspicion elsewhere. The discussion will be on the board, players will vote for someone they think is Werewolves (the Werewolves will vote so that they seem to be doing this as well, and might even vote for each other to confuse the Village); when a player gets a majority of the votes, they are lynched. Their role is revealed by the Moderator, and it is now Night.

During Night, the Werewolves can discuss in private message and choose someone to murder. After the Moderator has received the name of the victim, the Moderator reveals the dead player, that player is now out of the game and once again Day begins.

The game alternates between Night and Day until either the Werewolves are eliminated, or the Werewolves have killed everyone else.

So sign up here if you want to play. I'll make a list of everyone playing. Thanks to Mex for letting me know that we can all go into options and allow pms from people not on your friend list. Everyone playing needs to do this since I need to pm everyone their role and the werewolves need to talk about their kill through pms.

To allow pms go to your profile, on the left go to edit settings. Scroll down to the bottom and you'll see "Only allow private messages from friends" Uncheck that box.

Please go to post 2 for roles, post 5 for a voting breakdown of the current game, and post 8 for info on past games.

When you have decided who to vote for please say "Final vote" followed by the persons name. It would help if you bold it and make the font red. Once you make a final vote you can't change it.

When you are dead you are not allowed to discuss theories, sway votes, tell anyone your role, or talk about the roles of others. You're allowed to eat cookies and ice cream and entertain those still alive.

You are not allowed to pm any players to discuss this game. Werewolves can pm each other and the community watch can pm each other, that's it.

You are not allowed to edit your vote posts!!!

The deadline for lynching is 7pm and 11pm est every night. Whoever has the most votes at that time is lynched. Otherwise you need to have majority or plurality to have a lynch.

You are allowed to forfeit, to face the gallows with dignity, but to win as the jester you have to have a real lynch. If you forfeit, you forfeit out of the game as the jester.

ROLES

The Doctor - Their role is to send a pm to the mod of a person they want to protect. If the werewolves pick that person then the killing will fail. They cannot save themselves or pick the same person back to back.

The Seer - After lynchings they can pm the mod and ask about one persons role. They can then choose to sway others into lynching with that info or come out and say they are the seer. Doing so risks having a target on them by the werewolves. The werewolves can add confusion by stating they are the seer.

Community Watch - A group of villagers that know each other is innocent. These people can pm each other to discuss lynching and try to get others to vote with them.

The Jester - The jester wins the game if they are lynched. So they try hard to get people to think they're a werewolf. If they do get lynched the game continues to see who comes in second.

The Priest - They are immune to their first death.

The Spy - A user who hsas the ability to PM Whoever they want

The Commuter - This person is immune to werewolf kills every other night. Can still be lynched whenever.

The Bodyguard - They work just like a doctor only if the person they choose to save is attacked they will die in that persons stead. They cannot save themselves or pick the same person back to back.

The Lawyer - Can pm the mod and and ask to save someone from the NEXT lynching. So not the one in progress. Time is up when the werewolves kill. They cannot save themselves or pick the same person back to back.

Details added as events warrant

Last edited by The_Silverfoxx on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: The Warewolf Thread   The Warewolf Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:15 pm

USER SIGN UP GAME 1!

Zamxus (Mod)
Miho
rtwinfan

Last edited by The_Silverfoxx on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: The Warewolf Thread   The Warewolf Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:16 pm

Reserved for game statistics
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: The Warewolf Thread   The Warewolf Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Reserved JIC
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Warewolf Thread   The Warewolf Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:17 pm

I'm in. Dibs on first mod
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Warewolf Thread   The Warewolf Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:18 pm

Also, shouldn't this be in the RP section?
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: The Warewolf Thread   The Warewolf Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:18 pm

I just moved it.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: The Warewolf Thread   The Warewolf Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:19 pm

I'm totally in.
Back to top Go down
rtwinfan
Achiever
rtwinfan

PostSubject: Re: The Warewolf Thread   The Warewolf Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Sounds worth joining.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Warewolf Thread   The Warewolf Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:28 pm

My avatar is awesome. Let's see we have...4 people. Plus Foxx. So 5. One more and we can start.
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: The Warewolf Thread   The Warewolf Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Zane wrote:
My avatar is awesome. Let's see we have...4 people. Plus Foxx. So 5. One more and we can start.
not %100 sure if i can play this game, in about 1 hous and a half i'm going somewhere, i'm so tired.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Warewolf Thread   The Warewolf Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:31 pm

It don't matter, you can just play along later. We won't bug you this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Warewolf Thread   The Warewolf Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Warewolf Thread
Page 1 of 1