Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hallway Hold ups

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deathbyunicorn4
NewB
deathbyunicorn4

Hallway Hold ups Empty
PostSubject: Hallway Hold ups   Hallway Hold ups Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:41 pm

I hate when people stand in the hallways talking and you can't get through. I'm always like "excuse me" *pauses* "excuse me" *pauses and pushes through* "I SAID EXCUSE ME!"
And then they just give me that i-really-am-disgusted-by-the-fact-that-our-shoulders-bumped-for-a-second-as-im-trying-to-talk-to-my-boyfriend-whose-hands-are-so-far-in-my-pants-i-might-as-well-fuck-in-the-hallway face. And then frustratingly, I am the one that has to say sorry. And I have to be the one who walks away feeling like crap for 2 seconds before I realize that the whole situation wasn't even my fault. So now I am even more upset-at myself and at you for making me feel upset at myself because I should be upset just at you because I wasn't the one blocking the hallway standing and talking with your croonies. Stoopid hallway circles -.-...
Back to top Go down
http://deathunicorn.sosblog.com/Mused-Whatnots-b1.htm

Hallway Hold ups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Random Crap :: Discussion and Debate :: Rantastic!-
Jump to: