Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The imporance of social status (tl;dr)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

The imporance of social status (tl;dr) Empty
PostSubject: The imporance of social status (tl;dr)   The imporance of social status (tl;dr) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:36 pm

I'm perfectly happy without cable, I mean it. I don't mind watching old dvds, netflix, and seeing new episodes online the day after they air, I honestly don't but what does it say about me that I'm "That kid who can't see Archer/NGE/GAME OF THRONES" FOR GOD's SAKE G.O.T. MY THING.

Which makes this peer induced guilt, induced by myself, because I feel that when I finally stop caring about that, either I can get some peace of mind, or things will get better financially (Both of my parents are unemployed at the moment, we are coasting on tax refund money). Also, I haven't heard from my Grandpa about that new cell phone, so I've also been without an alarm clock.

My Dad doesn't seem to taking that job search too seriously, so I may consider applying at somewhere if only to motivate him, but if he STILL doesn't wanna do it, My Mom and Him will only fight even more, and I like having the level of free time I do now (Which is to say a lot, but I suppose I'll have to get used to a frantic schedule and time management on a crowded template)

But poorness and poverty is a vicious cycle, and if I wanna be a successful adult, I gotta REALLY Ram through the tar to get to the point of comfort. Cause when your poor, you develop a lot of bad habits, like short term thinking financially, and I could make a whole nother thread about habits you learn growing up in dysfunctional households.

But, I must work, use my God given attributes to my advantage, and I'm confidant that I can overcome my background to a bright, and good future!

Sorry for the lots of text i felt like saying something somewhere.

One last thing. I lost cable right before "Honey Boo Boo" became a thing so I will forever be upset about that.

Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

The imporance of social status (tl;dr) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The imporance of social status (tl;dr)   The imporance of social status (tl;dr) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:40 am

wow this was meant to be me botching that I don't have cable, how'd it get so profound?
Back to top Go down

The imporance of social status (tl;dr)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Random Crap :: Discussion and Debate :: Rantastic!-
Jump to: