Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do they all do this together or what.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

Do they all do this together or what. Empty
PostSubject: Do they all do this together or what.   Do they all do this together or what. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:34 pm

I have 7 projects going on right now.
1. Poem Project. Self. Due November 16. Find a Poem and interpret it. (Found Poem)
2. Chemical Reactions Project. With two other people. Due November 18. Write a 3 page essay on Chemical Reactions. (Need to get together with partners)
3. Summer Reading Project. Self. Due November 24. Make a poster about the book you read over the summer. (Not started)
4. India Reading Project. With four other people. Due November 12. Keep a portfolio of what you learned in the India project. (Hopefully we can do most of this in class)
5. Pimp my Ride. Self. Due sometime in December. Make a car on AutoCad. (I HATE THIS!)
6. Notebook Check. Self. Due November 9. Write Reflections on things learned in drafting. (Have a couple done already.)
7. 18 Prompts. Self. Due November 24. Write 18 prompts. (Halfway done.)

Yeah... I hate my life...
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Do they all do this together or what.   Do they all do this together or what. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Damn....
Back to top Go down
habitualParadoxifier
ZOMG PLATYPUS
habitualParadoxifier

PostSubject: Re: Do they all do this together or what.   Do they all do this together or what. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:26 pm

Okay, somebody's plotting against you, I know it.

Also, wtf a autocad.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Do they all do this together or what.   Do they all do this together or what. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Something that helps you draft on computers. The teacher is seriously giving us no time to do this though. Actually, I finished almost all these projects already... XDCept the Car one and the Poster one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do they all do this together or what.   Do they all do this together or what. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do they all do this together or what.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Random Crap :: Discussion and Debate :: Rantastic!-
Jump to: