Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Empty
PostSubject: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:48 pm

So, this morning, I go out to wait for my bus at 6:15 like I always do. I have a plan today. I go to my old LA teacher's class and get kids to join academic team. However, my bus is very late. I stay out there until 6:40 when I tell my mom that the bus is late. (Keep in mind it was 18 degrees out there and windy.) So my mom calls the school and the bus is 30 minutes late! I can never depend on my driver in cold mornings can I? And it's always the coldest ones when I got plans.
So, when did I get to the school? A MINUTE BEFORE THE WARNING BELL! And the fact that she stopped by Building M (My first class is in 2nd level A), gave me NO time to even go to my locker.
And I still need a bunch of nerds... ><
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:17 pm

Wow. That's why i walk. Gives me time to clear my head before school. Plus no traffic.
Back to top Go down

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Random Crap :: Discussion and Debate :: Rantastic!-
Jump to: