Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dreams Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

The Dreams Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Dreams Thread   The Dreams Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:29 am

I dunno. Post weird dreams you have here. This next entry I took directly from my personal log (With Fixed Spelling errors

Log, 12/16/10 wrote:
I was dreaming an episode of 1000 ways to die, and the only one I remember was one about the craigslist killer. He was slitting a woman in two, and the narrator said "I want to beat his ass with his head". Surprisingly, the woman was the one who died, the craigslist killer got off Scot free.
Eventually, I found myself going to a baseball game with my parents, at Fenway Park. I enjoyed it because there was a barrier separating spectators form the field, and I have a fear of heights. However, we could not find good seats, and ended getting kicked out to a house that was right next to the drawbridge to get to Fenway Park (Mario inspired and in feel). Then, I remember myself at some vague university airport with Charlie Kelly and some "Students" of his, that may have Been at Fenway Park. Charlie was dressed like he was at the end of "Hundred Dollar Baby". I recall that Frank Reynolds was trying to be a student but someone wouldn't let him. I also recall that song "you're the best" playing, and I decided to beat my fear if heights with pride by getting on the escalator, (though I had for some reason lost a shoe) and I raced down the down escalator, and my "bravery" was met with cheers and applaud by Charlies "Students".
I then remember myself at an HEB In San Antonio, in the parking lot I saw a SA Spurs sticker on a pickup truck. I then got into a dissuasion with the driver (I forget who), about whether we should get one, and if living in a city means being loyal to it's sports team.

HEh, I dream in Layers
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

The Dreams Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreams Thread   The Dreams Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:52 pm

I had one, OMG! It was kinda a lucid dream, but kinda not.
Alright, so I was having this Peggle tournament with some guy, and I lost... We were gonna do another round, but then I realized I was dreaming and I went, "No, Imma go exploring." So yeah, the dream house was rather messed up. Like, moreso than the Winchester House. MUCH MORESO. So, I found this room of secrets and junk and I went down and up a bunch of stairs. I don't remember what happened after that. I mighta woke up.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

The Dreams Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreams Thread   The Dreams Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:27 am

I've actually had a few more lately, but none where much when it came to coherency... One last night was kinda... erm.... I don't know if words are there...
So, like, I was chilling in Language Arts (it seems all my school-related dreams take place there), and we were watching these cute little skits on our teacher's computer. (Seemingly normal. We always watch random things with nothing to do with anything in APLA.) We had only time for one left in class and as we looked through the remaining names, there was one I didn't want to watch. Thankfully the class chose a different one, but it was broken, so they chose the one I didn't want to see. It wasn't even like, loathing, I kinda wanted to see it, and didn't want to see it at the same time, ya know? Is there a word for that? I'm not saying what it was though; it wasn't too pervy, but it's still something you likely wouldn't find at school. After the skit, I was kinda just facepalming and going OMG. Wright was in the dream too for whatever reason and I decided to be a dumbass after that. I had alot of those dream "derp" moments, like this one, which I remember most: "OMG, WRIGHT LOOKS LIKE WRIGHT." I don't remember anything else. Neutral
This one wasn't much more coherent then the other ones, it's just two tiny scenarios....
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

The Dreams Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreams Thread   The Dreams Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:49 am

So. Imma start contributing to this WTF-fest.
Last night, I dreamed that me and GermanCrouton went to the middle-of-nowhere Canada. To buy an albino hermit crab. For the bio teacher. There were small children watching the crab. And then we made them cry and stole it.
Then she dreamed we went to Mexico to get a seraphim for the chem teacher. Someone got eaten. It was apparently neat.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

The Dreams Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreams Thread   The Dreams Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:39 am

Aiight, this dream was like, actually coherent and a little scary.
So, like, I guess it was kind of a crossover with Doug, which is strange because I hardly watch Doug.... Aiight, so we were on a vacation to a place, but we ended up in these prison cells. It, being my family and some characters from Doug... still no idea why Doug. So, we were planned to go on vacation, but we ended up in this strange prison that messed with reality, but I'll get to that later. I was the one who got a tour of the area and ended up getting trapped with everyone else. Each day you got the chance to do one thing for some amount of time and even if we didn't like the choices, we still did them to get out of there. Like, some of the choices would have been Mall or Snacks, which we split up to do and bring stuff home. (I was in mall group and we spent time on those kiddy rides.) I also remember a second one, but I can't remember the choices Then there was Football or Makeovers... some of us didn't want to do it, so we just went in the football group and ran around the field. Last one I remember was Music or Mud. Everyone chose music because we wanted to listen to our favorite songs.
Now for the messed up part. It seemed like we should have been locked in the cells, but two were open: Doug's and mine. Mine was like, on a corner, so I was only bordering my mom, but Doug had one in the middle so I could talk with people. I wasn't sure if it was a glitch, but I wasn't in trouble for it. And of course, two of Doug's cell neighbors were Skeeter and Roger. (We has also bordering a guy with an afro. Patti wasn't there. What a shame for Doug.) So, like the thing was, whoever was running this mess could screw with the time of day. It could have been 12:30 am, and he changed it to 9:00 am, so it would work with the schedules. Also, whenever we left the house, we would be like, automatically at the place, no front yard, just the place. Not to mention the house had windows, but we could see an ordinary house's yards. Everyone also just had this idea that if you were outside out of the time, something terrible would happen. We kept asking each other how long it was in the real world, because we knew it was messed up here. Who knew it was only about 10 hours?! We also asked when we were going to get out of there, because we were kind of frightened. Then, around the second day, my parents were like, dead. They were breathing, but they wouldn't wake up or anything. We had no idea what was going on with that.
So, I woke up around when we were going out for music day. Everyone was singing their favorite songs that they wanted to hear, Apparently, The Worst Day Ever by Simple Plan was a popular choice. I woke up after that.. With a Simple Plan song stuck in my head.

Yeah, this was one of the more vivid dreams I had, and it was cool.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

The Dreams Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreams Thread   The Dreams Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:48 pm

Shit I just had the best dream.

Okay so I was hanging with my friends right, and so Onigiri had gotten these pills that once you assigned them a task and ate them, they made people do what you wanted. She tried one out on me, which caused me to break down laughing for like no reason. So I decided, this'll be fun, and I got some of these pills to do things with. Soon the pills salespeople were gone so I bought codes. I was able to control anyone. Of course I used the codes for mostly good, and also some selfish stuff, such as making LH and VD go out on a date, which needed to happen in the dream because they make the best couple. Everything about the dream was amazing, but I woke up a bit too early. Shame.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

The Dreams Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreams Thread   The Dreams Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:21 am

*Copies stuff from tumblr*

So for some reason I was doing some kinda social psych experiment at Woody’s (I guess based on Altruism and group influence because that’s what we’re learning in class) where I act passed out and see who tries to help me. After a while I kinda just got really bored so I got some food and watched some TV I guess (I remember in my dream they, like, made the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour into a full series and I was like wut). Then I see a guy talking to some people and I’m like “Hey is that Kevin McDonald?” And like even though I’m pretty certain it is I still kind of leave him be, but I keep looking at him because holy shit what is Kevin McDonald doing in my dining hall. And so I just sort of go about my food business until I hear Kevin call my name. And as you know when you hear the famous guy call you by name you GO OVER. So basically Kevin was introducing me to like all these people at my school and all around trying to help me make friends for some reason. Like I talk to a couple of them for a second, but the conversation is just awkward small talk and I’m sort of distracted because KEVIN FREAKING MCDONALD. Meanwhile he’s like talking to someone else, kinda joking around, and goes away after a while. And so I just sort of talk to these people some and then I go on my way (completely forgetting about food). Then Kevin calls me over again (he’s near the exit now), and he asks about my friend Foxx. He’s talking about how good a kid he is or something and then he tells me something Foxx said about me that was really embarrassing, and I just sorta put my head in my hands. I imagined exactly the sort of thing he said, and I was like, Yep, that’s Foxx. I was, like, both laughing and embarrassed and distinctly I remember saying “I’M GONNA CRY.” I actually wasn’t that mad at Foxx. Like, I forgave him instantly.

After that I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dreams Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreams Thread   The Dreams Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dreams Thread
Page 1 of 1