Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread   The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:48 pm

Because IDK I thought we'd need one. Feel free to post anything having anything to do with anything.
Back to top Go down
naegi
Achiever
naegi

PostSubject: Headcanon   The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:44 pm

scarlett and sarah are actually super rich they have apartments in japan, iowa, new york, georgia and los angeles and they can just randomly teleport to any apartment.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread   The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:09 pm

we live in the most plot relevant apartment at any given time
Back to top Go down
naegi
Achiever
naegi

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread   The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:08 pm

i'm peeING RIGHT NOW
Back to top Go down
naegi
Achiever
naegi

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread   The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:59 am

this needs an...update.

the sad thing is the scarlett and sarah show just wouldn't be interesting if it didn't crossover with 1000 things
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread   The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:51 pm

It was a bizarre day in the Big Apple. Hurricane Santianados was bombarding the Northwestern Seaboard. Many Manhetteners decided to evacuate the area, after having learned their lesson the hard way for TWO YEARS IN A FECKING ROW, but Sarah and Scarlett, having moved recently from non-hurricane country, failed to see what the big hubbub was about.

As it was raining sideways in the apartment building, Sarah was trying to complete a graphic art project, and Scarlett was watching TV on a signal that kept going in and out.

"This TV is really fustrating me! I didn't know they even got static anymore!" Scarlett complained.

"It's a pretty old TV though, what the hell is JVC?"

"Japanese Video Company I think. You know what I read? THey invented the VHS tape."

"Which is another testament to how old they are."

As Sarah drew about her owl on a triceratops with a pentagram, a flash of thunder roared though the building, and caused Sarah to streak her pencil across the paper. The work was ruined.

"Again! AGH! This storm is really pissing me off!" Continue the story, if you like
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread   The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Official Characters in The Scarlett and Sarah Show
Scarlett: Broadcasting Student/Intern
Sarah: Shut-in
Suzana: Sarah's therapist and Scarlett's best friend
Foxx: Weird Mexican guy who lives in the appartment
Dev: Foxx's cousin, also Mexican.

Should we add more people?
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread   The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:49 pm

Not that I can think of right now, we could have plenty of scenarios to work with using these 5 core recurring characters
Back to top Go down
naegi
Achiever
naegi

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread   The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:19 am

omg no why does everyone think sarah is a shut in
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread   The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:35 am

because she never leaves the house omg
Back to top Go down
naegi
Achiever
naegi

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread   The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:12 am

SHE HAS JOBS she cleans people's houses because that is the only thing she is good at
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread   The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scarlett and Sarah Show Master Thread
Page 1 of 1