Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can we please talk about Homestuck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naegi
Achiever
naegi

Can we please talk about Homestuck Empty
PostSubject: Can we please talk about Homestuck   Can we please talk about Homestuck Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:47 pm

wow. i love homestuck. homestuck is my favorite thing. let's talk about it.

name one thing you like and dislike about each (player) character
Back to top Go down
naegi
Achiever
naegi

Can we please talk about Homestuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we please talk about Homestuck   Can we please talk about Homestuck Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:00 pm

FOR ME

John: john is such a john. omg. john is just...a jerk..but he is funny. these are things i think about john.

Rose: ROSE...rose is probably my favorite kid. She is so cool. So sassy. So sarcastic. So intelligent. Plus she goes Grimdark, she talks to horrorterrors, she's a Seer. Seer is the best class. There is one thing I do not like about Rose. She gets drunk now. Not cool.

Dave: Wow Dave is so uncool. So lame. So nerdy. Such a loser. He wears shades. But he is a dynamic character, and that is important. Plus he has a hard time holding himself in high regards, but he is a good friend. We share an intense love of apple juice. But he needs to clean his potty mouth.

Jade: JADE jade is such a good kid. so sweet, so cheerful, and yet so.....fuckass. i like her cheerfullness i like her knowledge of things. SKAIA

Jane: what is not to love about jane jane is perfect she bakes and does cute things how can you not like jane

Roxy: wow roxy is such a good character she loves calliope and she is really sweet and tough but also a coward but that is not bad she survives she is the true leader of the group im so proud of her

Dirk: oh wow dirk is cool but unironically at least i think so i think he is so cool and strong what a good boy i am proud of him like he is my own son i am proud of him taking care of himself and being strong but he is also a little too introverted poor boy

Jake: Jake is my least favorite of the kids i do not like him much at all in fact i think he is the boring one

Aradia: Aradia is such a cutie pie omg all the time when she is alive she is so,,,,,peppy,,,,adorable,,,,happy,,,,,archeology

Tavros: tavros is a tavros i mean he's ok i just think he's boring i feel bad for him but i am proud he tries to be brave but fails poor tavros

Sollux: sollux is kind of an assoff he's so up and down but so am i i understand sollux i understand

Karkat: karkat is me i am karkat we are the same except now i am not angry

Nepeta: nepeta i always feel bad for nepeta because karkat never liked her but she loved karkat so much but she was so unselfish i love her a lot i miss her come back

Kanaya: oh man kanaya is so cool ,,,, vampire,,,,chainsaw,,,,cgLOWIN,,,,,and the mothergrub kanaya is such an important character she has an important job and she wants to do it she is not running away i'm proud of you kanaya

Terezi: oH MAN OH man terezi is so freaking cool except when she gets with gamzee then her character goes to the shits but before that she has the coolest ancestor and she is blind but that doesn't bring her down she kills things she was so cool

Vriska: oh wow wowhwowhowhwo wwwowowowow it's fvrriska vriska is the best vriska vriska i love vriska she had vision 8fold and did super important things like talk with scratch and steal his stuff plus she was the p much the strongest she was the only one scratch would bet on for defeating jack

Equius: what a precious baby uguh ioahgiahio so cute so strong so sweet he takes care of his nepeta even though they are sometimes mean to each other ughguaghaugghh i miss equius equius come back

oh no i have to go to class
Back to top Go down

Can we please talk about Homestuck
Page 1 of 1