Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's talk about school

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naegi
Achiever
naegi

Let's talk about school Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk about school   Let's talk about school Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Let's talk about school.

ok so first semester, i only had 3 classes, i was at school for like...4 hours. then last quarter i had only two classes and was there for barely 2 hours. now i have almost a full schedule and life is difficult,,,,sighs,,,,, right now i have government, spanish V, french IV, contemporary literature and an online bio class that i am almost done with.

GoveRNMENT HAS TOO MUCH PAPERWORK TO DO IT IS VVERY DIFFICULT,,,,,,

in spanish we are doing projects right now that is a lot like playing Ace Attorney so you would think it would be great and fun no it wasn't the day i went it was so ,,,,,ugh embarassing but easy but still embarrassing

in french we just watched cyrano de bergerac and omfg it was so sad i tried so hard not to cry but then my teacher made me partner with the girl who hates me to talk about the movie OH oK THANKS FOR RUINING THAT WHOLE EXPERIENCE FOR ME

in contemporary literature literally pretty much all we do is read the whole block this is like an hour and a half it is extremely painful because we are not allowed to even listen to ipods going to that class makes me want to kill myself plus we have to read 2600 pages to even get an 100 for the reading part of our grade wELL at least i finished my first book today and wrote the report. So thats like -317 pages for me sighs,,,,,

for my online bio class i didn't realize i was almost done all i have left is the final and i don't have all my notes for that so i guess that's what i'll be doing this weekend retaking all my notes sighs oh well
Back to top Go down

Let's talk about school
Page 1 of 1