Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuff I'm thinking of right now.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Empty
PostSubject: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:37 pm

This thread exists for the purpose of me embedding youtube vids, posting pics and highlighting parts of the web i find notable. this is MY Very own thread The code for invisible text is #565051

I Loved that game, when i gets a PS3 i' will get this NO Questions Asked.

God this is Funny

Best 30 seconds of My Life!

Last edited by TheNozzle on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rtwinfan
Achiever
rtwinfan

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:12 pm

I liked the older episodes of Potter Puppet Pals.
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Awesome songs now on Rock Band   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:10 pm

Not my favorite Queen song But JESUS CHRIST that back round is fucking awesome
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:10 pm

Amazingness
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Embed and noos   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:15 pm

IOWA CITY, Iowa – Iowa City police are investigating an early morning assault in which a man accused another of being a zombie, then punched him twice. Police said the assault occurred at 1:17 a.m. Sunday at an Iowa City restaurant south of the University of Iowa campus.

A man was ordering food when he was approached by another man who called him a zombie, then hit him in the eye. When the victim tried to call police on his cell phone, the man punched him again, breaking his nose.

The man then ran out a back door.

The victim was taken by ambulance to a hospital.
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Check out this funny thing i found on deviantART   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:26 pm

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Wttos
Back to top Go down
rtwinfan
Achiever
rtwinfan

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:12 pm

LOL.
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:01 pm

FOR ALL THE YOAI FANGIRLS OUT THERE, FROM SILENT REAPER

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Matsud__a_Rant__HTWrite_Yaoi_by_SilentReaper
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:52 am

There are ghosts in my home.

Obsession
Back to top Go down
rtwinfan
Achiever
rtwinfan

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:57 am

Refering to Birth By Sleep. Holy. Shit! O_o. This almost makes me want a PSP. Almost. Man Unbirths look WIERD!
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:15 am

I'll say it again:

I FRAKKIN' HAVE THE FINAL TESTING COPY OF THE GAME!!! Damn you people are either deaf or stubborn.
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:20 am

^Lucky bastard
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:21 am

Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: ....   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:01 am

"OSLO (Reuters) – A man was caught by Norwegian customs carrying a tarantula in his bag, and a further 14 royal pythons and 10 albino leopard geckos taped to his body, media reported Monday.

The 22-year-old Norwegian was stopped in a routine check by Kristiansand customs after arriving on a ferry from Denmark, newspaper Faedrelandsvennen reported.

Customs found the tarantula, before deciding to give him a full body search that revealed 14 stockings -- one for each snake -- taped around his torso, top selling tabloid VG said.

Reptile smuggling is not uncommon in Norway, which prohibits people holding many reptile species as pets, but office manager Helge Breilid at Kristiansand customs was quoted by VG as saying customs officers had been "horrified" by Sunday's catch.

"Customs officers quickly realized the man was smuggling animals, because his whole body was in constant motion," Breilid told VG.

When the man dropped his pants, the officers found 10 cans taped to his legs, each containing a lizard, he said.

The man was still being held by police Monday, Kristiansand police attorney Johann Martin Kile told VG, adding he would be released upon agreeing to pay a 12,500 Norwegian crowns ($2,256) fine.

The reptiles were handed over to a security firm until Norwegian authorities decide what to do with them, Breilid said
"
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:10 pm

Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:16 pm

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Authorities in South Florida are searching for a man who held up a Fort Lauderdale bank shirtless then fled with a woman who sported a belt made of handcuffs. According to a news release from the Fort Lauderdale Police Department, the man demanded money from a teller at a Bank of America branch on Friday afternoon and implied he had a weapon. The teller gave the man an unspecified amount of cash, and he then fled on foot with the woman.

The man was wearing blue jeans, while the woman wore a blue hat, black shirt and jeans.
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:53 pm

XD Dude, I love the Big Bang Theory. And that Atheist news was kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:45 pm

A Video by my uncle
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Piano

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Ducklings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff I'm thinking of right now.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next