Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuff I'm thinking of right now.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:47 pm

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Base_system
Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Cover_up
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:58 am

HO-LY SHIT!!! FOXX IS BACK!!!
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:36 pm

I Saw this GIF And Loved it

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Azumanga%20Daioh%20Osaka%20Waitress%20Chiyo-chan%20Penguin
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:48 pm

MOSCOW – A Russian news report says a small plane has crashed when the pilot lost his bearings and decided to ask a tractor driver for directions. No one was hurt. RIA-Novosti news agency quoted a local police spokesman as saying the accident happened Friday in southern Russia's Stavropol region.

It said the pilot lost his way, saw a tractor below and decided to land to get advice from the driver.

Oleg Ugnivenko, a spokesman for the regional branch of Russia's Emergency Situations Ministry, said the An-2 agricultural plane grazed the tractor while landing in the field and broke its landing gear. He said no one was hurt but gave no further details.

I Didn't think People Got this Stupid. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:55 pm

CHICAGO – No one knows how a tabby cat named Charles traveled the 1,300 miles from his New Mexico home to Chicago, but he's set for a complimentary flight home on American Airlines in a carrier donated by an Albuquerque business.

Charles disappeared about eight months ago while his owner was out of town and a friend was caring for him.

"Oh, I was crushed, and I found out while I was away volunteering with Habitat for Humanity, and I was so upset because I was in New Orleans so there was nothing I could do," said Robin Alex, of Albuquerque.

Then earlier this week, Alex received a call telling her Chicago Animal Care and Control had picked up her wandering cat as a stray. Staffers reached out to Alex after finding that Charles had a tracking microchip embedded between his shoulder blades, said the agency's executive director, Cherie Travis.

But Alex said she could not afford the round-trip ticket to Chicago to bring Charles home, so she was afraid he might be euthanized.

Enter fellow Albuquerque resident Lucien Sims. Sims said he has a tabby cat who strongly resembles Charles, and was moved when his mother sent him an online story about Alex and her pet.

Most importantly, Sims was on his way to Chicago on Thursday for a wedding, so he said he would go to the shelter, pick up Charles and bring him back to New Mexico.

Sims has made all the arrangements for Charles' return, including getting a company to donate a cat carrier and American Airlines to waive the cat's travel fee.

Travis said Charles is definitely ready for his next adventure.

"He's in good condition," she said. "He needs a good brushing. He's got a little bit of a cold — a little bit of an upper respiratory infection — but otherwise he's in great condition."

WOW Surprised
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:58 pm

PHILADELPHIA – A New Jersey man was jailed after he intentionally vomited on an off-duty police captain and his 11-year-old daughter in the stands during a Phillies game, police said.

Matthew Clemmens, 21, of Cherry Hill, N.J., was charged with assault, reckless endangerment, disorderly conduct and related offenses for the incident at Wednesday night's Phillies-Nationals game. He was being held Friday on $36,000 bail.

Clemmens made himself vomit on an off-duty police captain and his daughter after a companion of Clemmens' was kicked out for unruly behavior, police said.

Clemmens retaliated by vomiting on Michael Vangelo, an off-duty Easton police captain, and his daughter, Philadelphia police spokesman Lt. Frank Vanore said.

"It was the most vile, disgusting thing I've ever seen," Vangelo said Friday. "He has two fingers down his throat, he lunges forward and vomits on myself and my 11-year-old."

Vangelo said he tried to push his children safely behind him, and Clemmens punched him in the face. Four or five fans in the next section rushed to help, Vangelo said. They held him until police arrived — someone punching Clemmens in the face as he tried to break free — and an officer was also hit with vomit, Vanore said.

Clemmens' listed phone number is disconnected.

Rob McElhenney Is Not PLeased
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:47 pm

READING, Vt. – A 120-pound Vermont black bear is back in the woods after getting its head stuck in a milk can. It took a state biologist, firefighters and police about 45 minutes to free the bear's head from the can after the animal was found late Sunday morning off Vermont Route 106 in the town of Reading.

The Rutland Herald said officials estimate the bear had its head stuck in the old fashioned milk can for at least six hours before it was found.

Fish and Wildlife Biologist Forrest Hammond said the bear had been running and bumping into trees and boulders.

Hammond used soap to lubricate the bear's head so the can could be pulled off, but it didn't work. Firefighters helped him cut the can off.

Oh MIIIhooo...
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 pm

I Dont know about you but this is ohn ethe funnies thigs EVAR
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:37 pm

This is my new favorite Show
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Hetilia is Het?   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:27 pm

I Was Browsing Hetalia Fanfiction when i found This User who is a Christian That Feels Yoai and Yuri Are against her Beliefs
Who has Written Stories for Hetalia -Axis Powers, Kingdom Hearts and YU-gi-oh Rolling Eyes

Hetalia Shipping She Supports:
CanadaxUkraine, EnglandxQueen Elizabeth I, ChinaxMulan, AustriaxHungary, AmericaxBelarus

I Didn't Think it was Possible to Support Het in Hetalia...

Quote :
"AXEL IS NOT GAY! HE IS AN EXTREMELY LOYAL FRIEND!"

Nope he's Gay, Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Jan_14_06_interior_Salt_Lake_City_library_2_UT_USA

This is The Largest Public Libaray in America In Salt lake City Utah
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 am

That's a library?! Wow...
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Another Anti-Gay Christian Leader Caught With Male Prostitute   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XVWR-5fiG0

Embeding is disable but this is the most amazing music video i have ever seen. My AUnt went to sunday school with the bass player. he is inspiring to bass player everywhere, mostly in my area.
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:58 pm

Ok I havnt done any weird news for i while But this story was interesting...

Ok so I few months ago a girl found a twele pack of beer in her teenage brothers room and ratted him out to her parents, Who in turn grounded him for three months, This kinda thing happens all the time but read on

the brother, in retaliation find his sisters "Hookup list" (I list of the guys she's done sexual things to, obiviously) And POSTS it on FACEBOOK, and to be really cruel put taggs to all of the guys

Disproportanite retaliation? Yes. Funny? Hell yes
http://www.nerve.com/scanner/2009/12/23/guy-posts-his-sisters-hookup-list-to-facebook-and-tags-all-the-guys
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:36 pm

CHaracter Alinment for ADventure time with Finn and Jake

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4020/4561326233_ceaed13f3d_b.jpg
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:38 pm

PBS COMICS W00T!!

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 4625000655_f4fe7c2eac_o

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 4625605390_4df5676314_o

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 4625000815_b45b5e2bea_o

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 4625004541_edb7aeba7e_o

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 4625611038_af49bb60da_o

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 4625006847_a2a564006c_o

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 4625000859_d1f2e2a9fc_o

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 4625605558_b560560912_o

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 4625001003_f2f852c004_o

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 4625002103_6bb6f25a73_o
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:21 pm

I Want you all to know that friend of mine had a friend who committed Suicide. he was 6'8". and i took all the strength i had not to make a "He made himself taller" Joke at her expense.

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 07

DAMN YOU ASYLUM_FREAK!!

Last edited by The_Silverfoxx on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:26 pm

I'm sorry XD
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:28 pm

I Made a motivater with that pic but i wanna wait to post it on DA
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:31 pm

HERE IT IS!

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 4696935976_e66d6936f9_b
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Computer_problems

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Circuit_diagram

Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Floor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm thinking of right now.   Stuff I'm thinking of right now. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff I'm thinking of right now.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next