Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a girl in my government class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
naegi
Achiever
naegi

a girl in my government class Empty
PostSubject: a girl in my government class   a girl in my government class Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:22 am

OK SO THIS BITCH RIGHT

a spoiled brat

She's always talking about how her dad is an executive at his company and how much money he makes THEN she complains about how much money she would have made if "the government hadn't taken so much away". bitch, do you realize that your taxes pay for our schools, libraries, roadwork, snow removal and homeless shelters and other charitable non-profit organizations? imagine having to pay to enroll in public school, having roads full of potholes, and having to shovel your whole fucking street in order to get out of it. these are fucking PRIVILEGES you get for having a government that provides public services for their people you ungrateful bitch.

And then the other day in class she was saying how she'd rather have a government where the rich have all the power because "my daddy is rich so i wouldn't have to worry about it" wow what a careless heartless selfish thing to say you cunt. and no your daddy isn't fucking "rich" otherwise you would be living ANYWHERE BUT IOWA.

jfc how does someone even think this way
Back to top Go down
TheNozzle
AwesomeSauce
TheNozzle

PostSubject: Re: a girl in my government class   a girl in my government class Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:28 am

Schools have Government classes? But yeah, that bitch should learn a lesson in humility, by the sounds of it. Especially since she also goes to a public school....(I assume)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: a girl in my government class   a girl in my government class Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:07 pm

We had a government class I took one senior year but yeah this girl is p. selfish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a girl in my government class   a girl in my government class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a girl in my government class
Page 1 of 1