Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

let me tell you about a boy named raymond

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naegi
Achiever
naegi

let me tell you about a boy named raymond Empty
PostSubject: let me tell you about a boy named raymond   let me tell you about a boy named raymond Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:48 pm

ok so raymond is a year under me and he's the most socially inept annoying piece of shit on the planet and unfortunately i had chemistry and french with him for an entire painful year full of loud fights

anyway he's this dumb fuck compulsive liar and he never stops fucking TALKING and he sounds like a walrus with throat cancer

one time he told us about how he had sex with this girl in an outhouse while her dad was in a cabin 50 feet away yeah calling bullshit he was 14-15 at the time

and another time i walked into the french room to ask madame something and he was in there and i had just gotten out of spanish so i was all in spanish mode so i was talking to her in spanish (she also teaches it) and raymond just decides it's ok to pop in like "PLAYDOH HA BLAHR ESPANGOL" and i just want to kill myself like excuse me go get your own conversation you dickshit i'm trying to ask the teacher an important question

and hiS VOICE GODDAMMIT HIS VOICE GIVES ME PANIC ATTACKS LITERALLY ONE DAY WE HAD TO DO A PRESENTATION AND HIS CLASS IS BEFORE MINE SO HE LIKE LINGERS AND I COME TO SET UP THIS PRESENTATION AND I'M ALL NERVOUS AND THEN HE'S TALKING TALKING TALKING NONSTOP AND HE WON'T SHUT UP AND I HAD ONE OF THE WORST PANIC ATTACKS I HAD TO GO IN THE BATHROOM AND LIKE HOLD MYSELF TO STOP MYSELF FROM SHAKING JFC SOMEONE TAKE THIS KID AWAY
Back to top Go down

let me tell you about a boy named raymond
Page 1 of 1