Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Google will translate the conversation.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

Google will translate the conversation. Empty
PostSubject: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Uses Google Translate, we spectacular (disabled) enjoy conversation.
(Pick a language, any language, and translate your response to it and back.)
We try to start a thread!
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Yay! Yuusei the thread I made! So we have to talk? Well, now I have seen one line. Despite this last episode of Season 1, it is sometimes called the pilot. This was probably the first something. But why 13? I do not know ...
(Why the hell does Japan call Whose Line "one line?")
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:29 pm

(So, let's actually start this.)
I have only one school, yet I'm guessing I fix?
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:34 pm

Haha! I am now in school! Haha! I know I'm evil. But I still do my summer reading is not necessary to read the devil in the freezer.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Devil in the freezer? This is the same thousand Supurendiddosanzu not be bad
(Yuusei's totally calling the book that now.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:48 pm

So even read? I can not be about you instead, I have some facts to read it? No, I would be a good student, made his report. Despite I really do not want.
(Hey, at least it's not calling it Dracula in the Freezer. Google Translate has translated it to that before.)
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Hey, is not that bad to make the teacher's report. You, it's probably as bad teachers hate. And you can completely on Yuusei.
(I meant Thousand Splendid Suns becoming Thousand Supurendiddosanzu.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Yeah, I'll probably get to read their own books. I have a lot of time, and I must write a two page paper, double spacing. The best part? The teacher does not want two more pages. Yeah, so I do not need to run more.
(So THATS what it was. I got the splendid part, but not the suns part.)
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:13 pm

It is not always a good run. Why do teachers ask two pages, I do not want them to two pages.
(It's an awful book. It is. Violent, /married/ rape.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Page 2 What is What? As only 600 or so words, right? I have only two of my summer reading book report or are accounted for three hours. I wrote a lot of my sophomore types, I think that this is a decent-sized task.
( Suspect Well, that sounds like a joyous story.)
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:26 pm

600 words? It's nothing new? Not a big deal. Silly. 05 plus page research paper please do not talk a lot of sense until it wants to.
(It truly is. And the sentence structure's a nightmare.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:32 pm

There are many five pages. We have a choice in what to write actually. One option is to discuss the five questions on page 07, half of the paper is the review of the other two pages. I find the idea of first choice to do stupid. I mean you need more room to explain our teacher, I am perfect amount of space is a two page essay to write what little I have to write a review inch!
(...HIDE ME FROM THIS DEATH BOOK!)
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Yuusei notice that she hates having little or no choice you must write. Yuusei too far, Yuusei win tomorrow's failure, will throw a bit of her mouth to continue this epic.
(lolwut? But yeah, you won't have to read it. Hopefully. Look for Kite Runner in the bookshelves. If that's there, TSS will be.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:46 pm

So I think there is only one choice for these things? We actually had to choose from in this 19 XD. But this book is still in a single library that you are stuck with. I have years of life the Bible really kind face and an autobiography, I felt stupid reading library books was neither. Sad
(I'll try to avoid it, but honestly, some things I've read for projects were things I can't believe they made us read at school. I wouldn't be suprised if we read something like that.)
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:57 am

Yuusei can not read the Bible at all. Also on the AP chem Yuusei in anything from now inevitable. Find Yuusei off - now the game is not blocked.
(Yuusei can comfort you if you have to read it.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:13 am

The biblical story I really did not. Google is more than the translation will fail. Maria XD also, Yuusei strict rules of the computer is much less, I would like to say that here they are. Felt like this before I say it is worth saying again. Oh! And I started the book. As I read three pages, put it down!
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Yuusei not quite what the Bible yet. Yuusei know the story of the Bible at all. He Yuusei throat suicide. Can not speak without pain Yuusei.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:47 pm

We also talk about why the Bible! Stupid Google! Wait, you will hurt your throat? I hate that. Kitamasumasu I have obtained such! Maybe that way, is telling me to shut down the throat fuck.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:08 pm

Throat fucking? It might be interesting. Google I guess that I can continue to talk to one of the Bible? Yet the Bible does not even Yuusei
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:16 pm

It is probably somewhere on the Internet. Are you just looking. If we are talking about the Bible XD, I think that shit is opposed to the throat. This is one of the charges against one of nature or something. What a smart right now why I ! It's summer! I should have been smart in school!
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:23 pm

* Notes * Yuusei Yamikushamikushami comb, throat fucking oral probably true. Yuusei question why the hell we even talking about this. I do not feel smart Yuusei. Is alive or for that matter.
(wut?)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Am I talking about our ideas, and why we are talking about it. Does Yuusei see shipping puzzles? I saw somewhere in the darkness of Roman confusion.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Yuusei notes, the problem of looking a little silly puzzle Yuusei shipping is considering the track record. So did the Romans Merchant puzzle
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:41 pm

Yeah, I think you all just happened? I am doing this, maybe it is reading the devil in the freezer, it is seven weeks at a time, listening all the war.
I really need to concentrate.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:54 pm

I will lose concentration. I just remembered as a loser. Smoke demon freezer or how hard?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Google will translate the conversation.
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next