Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Google will translate the conversation.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:50 pm

I come out of the year Skyrim can not wait to use Time Machine to ... but I can not play it I think that many of the university. And crap, now I believe the university. Gaaaah. University. Wow. In the fucking snow already, please. I want to see some white stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:25 pm

* Hug friends go to college right away * awww. Poor data. I have a lot of white stuff down here we are! Well, enough so we may have a large percentage of the deck. I'm sure this site, we hope you do not fuck with me again.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Forum is fucking with you so sure again, because I'm bored again, this thread, I'm going to crash from Raizuerebasu and Necro. Yet the snow to make me happy. Today feels like Saturday for a few reasons.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Ugh, I think it may have been fucking me realize what. I am now satisfied, however, fix it! Hey have you break, every day it is a Saturday. Fuck, what a Christmas is very close to going on? I now have a spirit. Giving a sense of excitement not no, I'm bored with just my fucking heart out. Maybe we need some damn snow here.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Hey, I have no reason, Necro this thread going. Also, I'm double-posting. Christmas fun for you how? We are happy I was with a white. However, they had let me down naked rage ... Hey, do you know a movie star in the UK? Seriously, all the hero of justice, it will be named Arthur Kirkland.
(I thought Alfred was the hero of justice...)
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:09 pm

I do not know the British film star Personally, I know many of them personally. Since my mother is asleep in fact, I can not assassinate people who are not crazy bored right now, and my mother, who stabbed to death and do not approve of the sound of my head off sniping. If Google can convert this properly, I'll be impressed. Christmas is something all needles and whatnot get stuck in what aspiration. My arms are like something green.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Last night I was too tired to do anything. I actually do something right now is still pretty. I woke up 30 minutes before. Why are assassins and boring? I would die young Giruyohasoshiteha over, yeah, I'm also of the Google's translation and I do not think right for you. But it's a never to friends across the XD's
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Baby Bakkunekuro reminder, I'll think. Misuterishika, When I did, I found the Person Who insulted me. I feel sad Does Quebec. I need to stop to Be Sad. Speaking of Being sad, DL is Not Always My interest Brain failure ... Thank you to this performance, he Held to In The Last State That I-don't-Can not Believe the news. Me too learned was beautiful. Phew! Deluxe
(I meshed this up ALOT, so you don't know what I am talking about in the least.)
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Square pizza is beautiful. My brain hurts now. Now the other party to the biology of the lights, even slow the euro is going to be the only calc doing. There are half-naked man in the shape of this show. What is it?
(Again, Google, how I missed thee.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Well! I want to watch the show is a half naked man! , I need a new legal concept. Are interested in real life too. Is, you know? It hurt my brain! And there is no problem with the square pizza, I envy your official bio, even if we do not that shit anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Well, in about a week and graduation, it did not happen delight, a movie I did nothing, now scar the seventh grade, guess its back. GLaDOS The Kite Runner movie is probably how this was different from the kite runner must be the paper. Supurendiddosanzu one thousand men had the same, but its really good. Battosekkusureipu not in it.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Ah, graduation have fun! I am a little afraid to leave the high school weakling. I am interested in the bat to rape you little reason to differentiate. It is a little ... I do not know. And for some reason my F key is fucked.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Google does not like a lot of sex in the ass is not translated, while only the kite runner, accompanied by rape ass. I was raped and they do not think the bat, including rape or all of the bats were at one of the brass. F on your key, it is very much considering F contains statements about friends being raped, I'm fine. Electrical tape!
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Oh, buttsecks. The batsecks. Uh, you want to talk about Google has failed or is something many do? Oh, I'm using this key. Did I push it in a certain way, I never have to work or it is a way to press it. Blech
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:17 pm

F keys so you do like it only in a particular way? The keyboard I did not know that such work. It's like I'm so hungry, I want to eat something, I really do not want to open my mouth. Gums still feels weird.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:25 pm

The brush, they are to bleed. That I am a regular job. However, please note I have my bad teeth. I now have to play God and I doodle you are still using. Well, it's not like I can do no good.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:35 pm

That brushing can not because I do not think. It looks like the type of mouth ulcers, bleeding that morning. No, Google, but I did not mean what you mean to me. Ha ha! It sent her away. Yatta ~ graffiti god, so fun is the devil doodle. You can do a crime and a lawyer.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Hey, I rejoiced that it does not mean they are not God, if you quit graffiti, or the party they do it? Well, Dan for 15 minutes, 30 minutes to leave the by-like me. And, I still have the key name is angry about!
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:46 pm

I'm going to see how Google handles the lyrics.
Here you go:
But I am not angry, I'm being so sincere right now.
You broke my heart even though I killed.
Is a rip me to pieces and threw every piece into a fire.
They were so happy for you that I like burn injuries.
The Holy crap. Singing companion cube, do the following. Have not heard this before me?
Back to top Go down
habitualParadoxifier
ZOMG PLATYPUS
habitualParadoxifier

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 am

Wow. So, GLaDOS like to burn? Haha, it is a mess too. Now I want to post it somewhere and sing a song full of what Google Translator.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:23 pm

GLaDOS likes to burn things yes. Or at least it seems so. I = D, in turn, can translate a stanza of each post is still alive
It was a victory.
I'm making note here: huge success.
To overstate my satisfaction that is difficult.
The opening of science, we need to do so we we can do.
For the benefit of us all
Except the dead.
But the feeling does not cry all over the mistake.
Until you run out of cake, you just "keep trying.
And science gets done and make a neat gun.
For people
Still alive.
(OhdearSithis.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Rose French bit! England as well. Yeah, I came back. Shit is great. You get me? I was dead too, without me is not good. Pony, Futurama, the portal had a lot of time to talk about and whatnot. I need to check the DL again. He needs to participate in this forum. But I may be getting into new shows. I have too much summer homework yet? Sad face.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:18 am

Yes, we have made ​​a little bit nuts, to be fair, it was her at 11, I am, we were both a bit strange. Had a good time in Europe sounds like you have scars and people are always fun Moir. I got a little tablet, look at the disc 21 while in Europe you of Futurama, and my mother, I caught a look at the pony.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:12 pm

Thank you for watching Futurama and tablets. It sucks but the mother. Uh ... Char to me is quite magnificent, the following seems to be. I still need to complete my chemistry assignment again. I'm on the second assignment statement is executed by one third. Yes, September 04? Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:45 pm

September 04? My orientation starts on 23 August. Otherwise, I'll schedule your school now, so you do not need to listen to me bitch about yet another school that my friend = D have a telephone, a chair = D is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Google will translate the conversation.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next