Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Google will translate the conversation.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Run Yuusei one language through an interpreter. It failed to convert the many uses of the word, that it fails Yuusei used in one sentence. Also, for some reason like no quotes.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:57 pm

It was either do it in reverse to leave the language at all times. It is a little lame. I know. I'm listening to it nonstop charm. * Dance *

Last edited by asylum_freak on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:52 pm

So, I find washing machines please get much better than a couple of his Keroro Keroro and Natsumi. Mois does not deserve to be included at the air around her. Long live the dead thread revival.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:07 pm

I really do not care what you think. KeroNatsu strangely makes sense to me. But who really care? KeroDoro is my main. WTF'd I actually saw that, I thought this thread because it is the image.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Lol, the translator of the song made me think I was drawing Krull. It's so fucking hilarious Washer Kelo is my main. That whole episode was full of win.
(-.O It... almost worked...)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:16 pm

I would like to mention ... "stupid!" And I'm pretty now that you mention Dororo / fan of recycling.
(WHY?! WHY DOES IT TRANSLATE BOLLOCKS INTO STUPID?!)
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:31 pm

For "How senseless" bull is clearly not stupid, so senseless, bulls must be stupid. * * Mouth that I giggled, "The Krull Giroro and" discovered the mouth. Holy crap, after this, the second carriage favorite Keroro and his washing machine.
(Why. Why the hell is Kururu "Krull"? It makes no sense!)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:01 pm

Said another episode * fact * and the first kiss Giroro Krull, did not like black men. I do not know, actually do have a little good news about Giroro Krull and always with me. I also would like to point out that you do not ship with 桃香 Keroro Aki and me. The XD
( No )
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:11 am

I'm going with this back from the dead! Huzzah! I, Web tonight I have to assign that actually feel like not doing it. Maybe I'll Google the answer. I think I may see the word fluoride finished my homework. AT about it, I said he would check it out. Now, I like, and somehow all the obsession with ...
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:09 am

Now I am and why I still open, Google knows this tab! I am now the lame post the AP biology labs are doing, do you mean fluoride? Did you this time obsessed with what?
(The best part is, this is how my brain is working right now.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:24 am

I am not talking about the actual Florid. Google is just such a failure to translate. XD I was listening to the AP about all this bad science class, I'll probably have to take grade 4. I will probably think that was the only science that it is my own thank you AP chemistry communications. And I'm sorry, we have an incredible headache and you are suffering.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:35 am

You are my chemistry class or AP or AP chemistry class talking about? I have a headache (do not have just now, I), but would need at 9:00 pm on October 1, I'm just so was not to throw last night, I took off at 11:00 am the alarm you forgot 5. So I wake up, I wanted to sleep. And I still want to sleep. I find this translation 11, 11, did not say I ever ... the shit google.
(Its not 11 am. Its 5 am. Just to clear up a bit.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:55 am

All I was talking about what actually will suck AP science classes. Physics sucks now too. I was actually about 7 AM and went to sleep but woke up again, at 8:00 am out the house full of people again, especially because it was 9:00 am, I stood up. But I need to end AP physics homework. I, 82.4%, and the present.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:08 pm

You're doing good as physics. I'm damn hiccups. I'm asleep, wake up fall morning when the smoke three days I do not voluntarily. Why AP Chemical Laboratory communication following this more boring or AP biology lab? Its ridiculous. The air I breathe. The air smells good. For you, Thank you for the brain today damn smart.
(So... damn -> Shit, fuck -> damn?)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:49 pm

If you have been waiting off the high pollution? And it is my actual grade is not physics. A somehow I did there. Grade I, Web Assign I said it from. I, Web Assign fucking hate. I'm glad I did not have it last year our teacher. Obviously, chemical, I get no better than this crap physics. In chemistry, they are writing a formula on the board.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:30 pm

Stories can be fully and chemicals. So to test the AP article got pretty good results. We are able to get some fresh air and smell the air, it's nice to not have garbage on the very next. Physics I when my physics teacher and you are sure to suck hard and / or 5 in our class. Interest in the article, wooden "to" I believe that the translation of her name is to see how come.
(Sooooooo. Nekkid = article/stories?)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Oi! You informed. I, web assignments ate, and I was done is done, and much more! YAY! It was only 5:00 of time.
(I translated this three times, cos it made too much sense the first time.)
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:27 pm

Why do you make sense? Does not make sense to go is not my first. And it is what it eventually ends well when you have finished hell. It went, crazy, I ate it bad. Now you're going to fail a little.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:35 pm

How exactly I have no idea that a lot of sense. Ohey is September 11 today. Rather than being burned Qurans. So good.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:44 am

His mother's birthday today. After I do some editing of the material that she and I still think the portal. I have been more fun way to do this shit you need to exit the lab in this article, I feel more productive.
(I'm a guy. Who knew? I certainly didn't.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:50 am

Congratulations to change your sex and your mom happy birthday! And you do not worry if you are sad, we are beginning to use science, too. Fucking web ratings ....
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:01 am

Is it real science? Or is it fake science? In this exercise, because it is definitely fringe science. Watch all the leg is done, we give the bored test. Except for one cup of 200 degree Celsius heat. This is fun for either of these, most are roasted.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:15 am

Well, we are not supposed to guess so that air resistance is a way to have it in the real world. I can not get physics to save my life, yet somehow, I think it is my best. Grade.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:26 am

"Life" geek "word" or a geek now? It is so great, if. We have if I did more and more bit operations will want to help in physics, "launcher air, water," and "it before catching fire, a lot of 1.5-volt battery is that this takes How can I be. " But we had my last exam, the eyes and the light was about two pages.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:36 am

The last one came out quite successfully. We have set things on fire physics, wait? It is a little fun! We are probably, sadly, is not in. As I said before I will miss the chemistry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Google will translate the conversation.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next