Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Google will translate the conversation.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 am

Are you / me / shit set on fire in a physical class. Of course, we have two juniors, aged 3, 5 pyromaniacs had. Huh. It "pyromaniacs to" believe that Japan has no equivalent. I hate to make a Word table with my God. Hyuuhyuuhyuuhyuu is the wind.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:06 pm

Our physics class has lost pie! They are all within a period of five! And wait, do you have children of grade 11? It sounds strange.
(WAT?)
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:05 pm

We have a Grade 12 in March. All five are pyros. And lose your pie how dare! Tasty shit! You need to get a detention for it.
( Facepalm )
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:13 pm

What are we talking about pie hooters yaoi? Either way, I do not really mean that there was no pie. I mean the pillow. I have seen death Please note soon. Good.
( Facepalm x infinity)
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:27 pm

What is Hooters establishment Hey! I'm full go now. Now, do not lose the pie does not exist instead of eating your pillow? And you watched, or who died? Google is my God's gonna be enjoying this one.
(Picard needs some superglue.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:37 pm

I liked it, I think to Google. LOT Polish Poland Poland Poland Poland. Yes present Even hooters Hooters will sie ... I have, and I saw Death Note. People die in Brightwater. IS a joke for buns?
(I put it into Polish too cos the Japanese version kept putting POLANDPOLANDPOLANDPOLAND, as you can see. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:42 pm

They have no buns are made of steel, just kidding. In that case, they can be funny. Procedural jiggle bone, is the name of the song I saw the most fucked for a while. Instead Someone should remake that song and イングランドイングランドイングランド Poland Poland Poland. It would be great. Owari.
(Great. I think its England England England that should have been at least romanized.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:39 pm

I really Linus and Lucy now has been stuck in my head. This is all "in the yea of natural Na, Na in the Dundurn of the Na dan!" I badger song is so stuck in our head, I what you have multiple songs stuck in my head. , As it brought the dead from you, I'm crazy. Now I like the regular program. It is full of acid! AM and PM, but that's not proof that you are two entirely, XD's no longer a death note.
(Why was the only line it got right, "It is full of acid!"?)
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Mushroom mushroom! Maruchirissuntsu songs that your brain and urine - you off? That is impressive. I'm getting a lot of rape mutant scorpion. I said have you scaring them like a fool? Thumb is swollen. Ow's. Waiting for? Flow, SAN? Google it? Really?
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:38 pm

The song has been stuck in my head constantly. Linus I probably should give a link to Dasuru stuck in your head so well with Lucy. It is crazy that I deserve. Wait, why do you rape a mutant scorpion? They are bigger than you, do not rape so hard.
(This. Song. Won't. Leave. My. HEAD! :Itoshiki: ZETSUBOUSHITA!)
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:48 pm

I have given something of a surprise to me butt sex them. It's fun. I am using the mutant scorpion. They are scary shit. And they are huge. Fucking huge. At least I can walk into a cowboy hat and suit look bad in the vault. I need to take a photo.
(I need to make a Radscorpion-buttsex mod request now.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:59 pm

Surprise butt sex is always fun! But why a cowboy suit? I am interested to listen to songs in your last post yet? I want that please you and angry that I now, do you have from childhood song stuck in your head? Hell, or otherwise link you will look funny?
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:01 pm

The cowboy hat is because I am in Las Vegas. Wal Las Vegas because they are in the wilderness surrounding Mojave, please wear a cowboy hat. The link is always funny. Elf is dressed with. Children's Songs I just get stuck in my head is the theme song for Lilo & Stitch.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Hey, you posted at almost four hours before I do I notice? One, nice self. And I'm assuming that this is related to the new Las Vegas. The sounds for your enjoyment. I'm sad that the primer is going to stop the fault-tolerant systems. It's shocking. However, the impact is not Fuyuki Doing housework. Hey, I love Lilo & Stitch. However, the stitch anime sucks. It is Lilo.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:44 pm

I can not please refer to the other reasons to talk about wearing a cowboy hat while living in Vermont can not be said to have a cowboy. This we can 吸Uarimasen may know just what is happening in real sex episode 206. I was looking forward to it all. Is there a Stitch anime? Since when?
(206 just got alot more fun.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:51 pm

Suggesting that it is Georgia that we do not like cowboy hat is not always one. As the Texans, thank you Fox. XD Hey, I noticed that episode 206 is not sex! Perhaps it was in the background, but I missed it. Well, said she could upload holiday and whatnot. Yes, there are animated stitch. This is called a stitch! (Yes, there is an exclamation point.) I did not like it. They have some Japanese girl named Lilo is replaced by the Post. I have some time, I had to show there was a picture of my signature. Man I had a lot to say.
(Lilo replaced by mailmen?! That would be epic.)
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Anything about the mail man is a dog there at least. Lilo is more marked with my favorite group. And because I could, snow Susugi Susugi Susugi Susugi Susugi Susugi snow. But it all melted stupid for the day. Kogoro is a box. Amazed, I do not.
(Why it gets the first and last "yuki" and misses the rest is beyond me.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Kogoro is a box disguised as a clear color. It explains their interest. ... I may be one way that I do not know a lot of sense in theory. Also, I am using you. Why do I so I can not get used to voices in the anime like another reason not to guess. Is to the highest Pleakley got purple.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Do you know might be realized I just fucking great? Invader Zim anime, if they were close enough to the story and style. It is not so clear that the United States Nick long over there probably will not last. However, the loss of the original voice of the people will suck. Are you crazy over a woman's body I knew a guy that plays a lot of voices in the background that Fred? The great moment. The fat is really Uiruuiton. Wall of text.
(Uiruuiton = Wil Wheaton = Wesley Fucking Crusher.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:27 pm

Japan has one of those. It is called Keroro. They are lovers of friendship with some of the waste to replace a human named Dib. Fuyuki gave him a love interest. Seriously, the Invader Zim is a cool little animation. And Fred sucks. He lists some of the losers voice. Hell, just to have a great many subscribers he has, why?
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Yes, Fred sucks. But what did I mean / it / Fred. Fred is a man of my voice, and the UFO guy insane, Zim mean all people in the background. He has played a sexually confused transvestite hypermutation in Las Vegas, New York. Fred is talking to die in a hole you can go ahead and around you.
(Geography ftw.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Invader ZIM Fred because you do a new Las Vegas-style sex maniac? I'm not sure that getting this point I think. Fred was referring to that I die. Yay! Die!
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:26 pm

Fred. Itadakimashita his face. It is. Sexual A: You can not. Confused. Super. Mutation. Who. Are wearing. Wig. This. Dress. Basically, he looks at the Pleakley in an post-apocalyptic America, a huge ass hammer. And here is Fred, yes, he can die. Nice right off the cliff. Seriously, he is more annoying than Uesurikurassha.
(Google hates Wesley so much, they won't translate his name right Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:36 pm

Oh, that explains things! Yay! I do not feel stupid anymore! But why Wesley says, you can instead of waiting for Google, what can I say it Fred? When I convert this back, I feel that it just would not be so stupid enough. I will keep referring to this statement or sex.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:48 pm

That translated into Japanese to do everything very well sexually, seems to comply with Rule 34. For example, the previous sentence, for some reason probably the most anal come at lunch time, will be converted to something about like monkeys. I do not know what to say shit like that we so often. We are just. Cowboy butt sex. Because you can have a gay guy in Las Vegas as a new follower, he is a fucking cowboy like every other man in the desert, Pitagurifin happened, was right all along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Google will translate the conversation.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next