Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Google will translate the conversation.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:01 pm

I guess I hate the teacher Yuusei her? I do not have a brain from buses and cars. And sounds like the type of teacher Dororo.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Dororo is an insult to the intelligence of Yuusei notes. Dororo is much more clever, and this teacher. The bus records, regardless of the car is what he said.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Mary thought the switch was suggested that the trauma was like the teacher you Dororo. So wait, I think she is not fuel efficient bus or something? That kind of failure.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Do you mean to cause trauma switch to engage him? Not really. As more causes the switch to engage his sleep. If you fall off your seat while you sleep, which can cause a bit of trauma. His voice is ear trauma switch. Auto buses are. They really are. He is a fool.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Oh, he sleeps a trauma? Yeah, I fail to understand this conversation at all. I have a question in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:55 pm

So I answered in the chat. Should be our next topic of discussion like?
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Well, I'm no longer in pain. I cook (bad idea), I eat, and trying to ... Well yeah, I know I am a little story.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Yuusei the grain and pasta to cook something you can not do not worry. I hope not in pain.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:23 pm

I already had my dinner. Dinner was a bad idea. I still can not chew food, and clear.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:05 pm

Chewing is good and bad are not chewing. Choking, suffocation and death do not bite the lead the lead. You enter how much time "" Do you know of suffocation took Yuusei right? Yuusei can not work today, Yuusei apologize.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:10 pm

Yuusei can not think bad. I can not eat. It's annoying. I woke up at 4:30 this morning I am, all was blarghy. Also, I'm going to get DoomyZim headpants me. I am saying it all the time, which actually may not be headpants.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:53 pm

5:00 Yuusei all the time, unless you wake up on weekends. Yuusei are sleeping. I headpants you are epic, I hope they sound. Yuusei heavy breathing is annoying this morning, I woke up did not want.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:17 pm

This time I'm at school do not like getting up early. Also, I headpants (and posted my arm XD) left.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Yuusei likes free beer and hot wings to hear the early morning wake up Yuusei. It is a funny talk show. Frost warning I did. This summer, what the hell why Okashikunari frost it?
(Hey, it got the radio show right!)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:34 pm

- _ - I usually wake up the iPod, I fell asleep more frequently. So I was trying to play music loudly. Apparently "Hatsuandobonzu" instead (it is not slow) I fall asleep and bright back. Slept stupid.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Yuusei much noise and trouble sleeping. Yuusei untuned ears ring when there is silence as silence. Yuusei new CD soon to create a need to work again in her stereo.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:55 pm

I have really light bed, many times I can fall asleep after something. Most of the time, said I do not want to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Yuusei the opposite problem. Sleeping with Yuusei not want to sleep. Yuusei mind does not wish to stop at night. Yuusei instead of staying up late, get up early. Yuusei make ends before going to bed with a wild fan fiction for some reason the final.
(No. Yuusei stays up late. Yuusei's pretty sure of that.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:23 pm

Tired of going even when the worst is probably too awake to sleep again. I hate it funny. * Is taking it *
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:33 pm

What shooting? Illegal substance? Yuusei is with a new mattress, it is epic. Yeah Tempur - Pedic, and is now back Yuusei Do not scratch.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Tempurpedic? You seem to be having fun. * I actually hit a target that, since translation was a failure.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:50 pm

It is soft and fluffy so it fun. Yuusei in hitting the target is seen as part of a failed gym class archery. Yuusei failure, because failure to not fail, this failure was not much. (Ie, Google Translation Please enjoy.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:56 pm

I think it was really good archery. I was at the camp several times that much, I can not accidentally killed. That got it?
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Wrong word, I "" I do not care that I was to understand the way your statement using the Google translation mine several times a variation of line failure, Yuusei the confusion about Google Insert the sentence was a large complex. Yuusei also does archery. In fact, Yuusei not only in the way the teacher tells her she must always write a little Yuusei to kill the inner left arm.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:06 pm

From what I saw, so be considerate of all normal again, I run just one language. And I'm perfectly all those crazy teachers Yeah guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Google will translate the conversation.
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next