Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Google will translate the conversation.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:01 pm

I am 15 out of 233 pages! I'm smart! Resona rakes XP, I have one book, so please put off the clock read one line or instead.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Smart? Why this happen? Yuusei must have missed it. Yuusei felt like all her teeth are just about out of the game. Pain. Suffering. No, you can not either.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:34 pm

>_<I'm not that smart or is not? ! I get the story. I'm just paranoid. Yuusei is bad facial pain. I want to cut your head?
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:58 pm

You can not say they do not have to know that without the crazy genius. And no, you may not head off me. I like my head, no matter how it hurts, my head is so in love with Yuki Hakarae can hear 10 million times
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:06 pm

Do you want your head? It will be painful. Yoki XDD I love the fact you are epic win Hakarae agree about.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Ya I will choose the head. Without it, Yoki Hakarae love the sound of my brain that the grace insane guitar riffs and it's not. Why the hell are you my Firefox, Google Chrome can find videos?
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:37 pm

I think they hate you. I myself do not have the technology to their hearts. I was freaking Marionette stuck in my head.
* Is * the teacher is singing peto. I marionette.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:41 pm

I figure? It sounds like a money order to steal another bad apple device. My desktop seems to hate me now for sure.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Hold it! ? We are now stealing from Apple? Try shouting, and then press it. It always works.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:57 pm

How do you know what I did many times? Even seems to be to work to clear flip. Chrome at least let me get in my magnificent bass.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:04 pm

So I guess Plan B is you require? Well, I'm sorry, I'm not a computer expert. Fish Oh my God!
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:58 pm

My Plan B will likely be re-installed and completely erased. Saturday Do you know how much was lost in the CSF II, I?
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Do you not love destroying old files and everything else? And I guess that the soil has to die or something made 20 times your brain. The man, Yuusei suck compared to my day.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Yuusei not notice the test, the cerebrospinal fluid have been commented on Hell. 500 Yuusei her to live rather shit is attached.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:57 pm

How exactly is bad? Just a bad headache, do it? Or, you night and it is painful to think of something inside that you can not stop thinking, it's like GRAAAAAH !!!"."
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Notoguguru Yuusei brain is hard enough fluid Yuusei and experience have failed to convey the loss has already occurred. However, Yuusei has a bad headache.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:20 pm

Perhaps you, please Nyquil before bed. That stuff will always work. It's like the epic.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:28 pm

Nyquil we have at home. Yuusei the disease, boring little tired. Kurutto Mawatte Ikkaiten Yuusei the dance.
(Dammit google. Yuusei has /NO/ Nyquil.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:32 pm

That sucks. Cerebrospinal fluid, of course until your ear, you can always try to head bang on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:11 pm

What do you mean you munch on a wall? Lol, mushamusha (ie, have the right words in one alphabet entirely.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:26 pm

If you are really hungry for the wall should look like you? Buy one to go eat or something why the wall restaurant. Oh my god am distracted by this!
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Are they now the wall restaurant? I have to find one of these walls are good you know. Delicious cakes. Yuusei also, Google is distracted by the failure of.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:04 pm

I'm not sure you guys in Vermont, whether they are all the rage in Georgia. (That's a lie) I'm so lazy in fact what is happening now. Forum, whose line, writing, and I have to do with rear reading what amount of suffering is endless lazy summer!
(Yay, it finally got "Whose Line" right, but why does it translate "Hetalia" into "rear"?)
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:49 pm

It feels somehow under the rear view clear. Then close the school messed Yuusei your summer homework for a week yet.
(Whack. The. Frog.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:55 pm

* Guess * I'm not serious look at this whole time really rear axis. I was trying to work with Keroro fan fiction, it does not suck so hard. And you also have another week. Poor thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Google will translate the conversation.
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next