Stupid Random Crap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Random Crap

A Forum That Shall Not Die, We Hope...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Google will translate the conversation.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Keroro derivative works? Keroro too many of those X More is not happening in them, they might be interesting. The whole "I crawled to my uncle yet after 300 episodes of" I love what.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Good point that I have not anything better, but it is not. Unless the summer reading and watching TV, I like to put off those things.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:43 am

Putting off the boring crap is always good. Yuusei, without administrator access, computer room the only thing she can not have these chemicals. Yuusei the forum, and will, photobuckets converts and pinball.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:21 am

Maria is seriously on the computer, you are jealous of your school's lack of strict policy. Maria is a million times, it has said is true. Maria Maria will also correct, because today, are going to make fun of you in school yet. Maria Maria likes to call himself.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:14 pm

Hey, at least not block iPrism Yuusei three most useful sites. Our wonderful forum, Photobucket is, Google's translation. Through these measures, Yuusei will not be boring.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:47 pm

If I have actually heard Kurayami Shinchuu Soushisouai it all the time is. What I'm doing now. It is a nice, relaxing tune. Maybe when I have my next ship it. I have not listened to, while one. * Looks for it *
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:54 pm

What ships the current song? It's epic. Yuusei but love to listen to some music, Yuusei unless she stole the teacher's computer can not play all videos. Our fearless leader dickhole because it is a new science course meal out that we get a nice lecture on how the minimum hard drive.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:00 pm

When the boat. You know the song funeral parlor tricks related to playback of the playlist list. It is also sad to hear Yuusei is not music. : (
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:02 pm

The music is also still depresses Yuusei. Yuusei want to be music. Yuusei the relevant section of the video, I love the library using the screw.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Sorry you can not listen to music Yuusei. I do not sing for you.
The Ikkaiten Mawatte Kurutto
The Ikkaiten Mawatte Kurutto
De Kurutto Mawatte Ikkaiten
Wahaha's Hikkurikaette
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Shit! / Bad. Yuusei is currently in her head, most are stuck chemistry class CP began to dance. Just sucks that way. The junior point out Yuusei gave her a terrible headache.
(Middle schoolers = juniors? Lolno. Hell no.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Sorry, I'm not stuck in your head that it was not. Wait? You taught people how to dance. It's that I failed to translate. Do not worry, you do not like my children and the bus probably. They are incredibly annoying loud. XD has a lot of them are actually my best friend.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Yuusei taught me how to dance for everyone. Yuusei itself, most of the CP began dancing in front of a chem class. Technically, to return to, Yuusei I was behind it. Teens Yuusei hate in general, they are all loud and annoying little fuck.
(Google mistranslate strikes again >.> Middle schoolers do not count as "teens".)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:08 pm

It sounds like quite an epic. And I have more pain than you. Trust me. Stupid funny hurt me correct.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Crown has hurt you? Yuusei have to punch you. We can not fail to manage it, if not in the epic, Yuusei no. Not. Teach. People. Please. Dance. Kurutto Mawatte Ikkaiten. Or. Not. The hearing, Google? Or. Not
(Yuusei is sorry. Google thinks Yuusei should punch you.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:22 pm

So waiting for CP children do not teach dance! ? I'm confused. But I think the point of this. Yuusei to hit me or Google, is also a pain.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:30 pm

If you mean Yuusei. Did not. Teach them, that is correct. Yuusei means you do not teach. That is a lie. The cake is a lie, as well. Google is a jerk and thinks you need to punch. Yuusei does not want to punch.
(Really now. The one time it gets it right, it screws the opposite meaning.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Google Translate is a cake. Click on my cake. And OK! * Farukonpanchi! *
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:42 pm

The cake was really strange to legal. This, Portal has been taken from. You will be tempted by the promise of cakes, nearly 100 times the number killed to obtain the cake does not exist. On that point, no one Hobos.
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Portal does not play Maria, Maria understand the reference. And how to use one of the "Hobo" and the verb to do? Also, use the 3:00 does not use the first person and why is Maria. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Maria uses a third time.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:25 pm

The Yuusei, Portal thinks must be fulfilled. It's clear now for free. Yuusei is quite sure how to homeless people, I've become one of the verb. Yuusei attempts to vomit. The vomiting is not fun.
( scratch )
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:28 pm

I am the mother fucking pain. It hurts. Bad. I have some of the medicine, it still hurts. And How Do You hobo? Does it become a hobo? Rape the homeless? Homeless people eat?
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:37 pm

ING Yuusei the homeless people are homeless population toward the kind of abuse I have your suggestions. Your pain is the pain of having to shut down is nothing compared to American teachers can not be stupid.
(Really now. I beg to differ with my original train of thought.)
Back to top Go down
Fakir
Admin
Fakir

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Well, why do you better usage of the verb is a verb not think hobo? Maybe I am taking my braces just pain Hobos. Oh, God, it really hurts! So wait, what pains me more than the teacher? Because they need to work in your school, is the final time. In my school, they are all currently underway. Yeah, so, now they're cool.
Back to top Go down
Nakedwithaphaser
Admin
Nakedwithaphaser

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Teacher of the course is English and social studies duel one object of pain, American Studies. Buses do not know jack shit, cars, and bad mouth our class and his students believe that one is not stupid. He shut down when we do not know hate his guts all.
(Ofortheloveofcrap. Ask me in chat. Google fails too hard to make any sense of it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google will translate the conversation.   Google will translate the conversation. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Google will translate the conversation.
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next